Our cookies do not retain personal data. These only allow us to find out information after you have logged in or help link the navigation information you made to your personal data when you choose to register for a service or newsletter.
For this, we use persistent cookies in some situations. We are seriously treating your personal data – we always monitor and improve the way we can protect them.
We’ve classified our cookies in the following categories to make it easy for you to understand why we need them:
- Strictly required – they are used to make our work more efficient on the site;
- Performance – these are used to analyze how our site works and how we can improve it;
- visitor analysis to improve the experience on the site. With Adobe Analytics, we collect anonymous data about visits to our site
- managing, optimizing, personalizing, and sending push notifications to users
- registering user’s acceptance for cookies when first accessing the site
- for authentication. When you log in to this site, we generate a cookie that tells us if you are logged in. Our servers use these cookies to show us your account with which you are logged in and what are the permissions you have for certain services
- temporary uploading of previously viewed content by the user to display relevant content further to navigation
Using cookies by you
To subscribe to the newsletter, you must have cookies in your internet browser enabled. The most popular browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
Primary cookies come from the same domain as the site you are currently visiting (in this case, www.gtsautomation.eu).
Third-party cookies come from a different domain from the site you visit. For example, when you visit our site, we may include a link to another entity’s site – such as our Facebook or Instagram account, or a video on our YouTube page.
Affiliates Imark Sistem with a different domain name can also place cookies on our site to show you advertisements that may be of interest to you. Details of these affiliates – and how to give up – are included below.
The third parties that can put cookies on our site are the following: Google, Facebook. We use these cookies to:
- to distinguish different users in order to advertise on the site
- Deliver, Measure, and Improve Advertising Relevance
- to record the user’s dropout at the advertising display
- Customize ads on Google Search (most recent searches, previous ad interactions, search results, and site visits)
- the advertising Google serves on the web
- measure interactions with ads on your placement, and prevent too often displaying them
- to determine how many times a user clicked on an ad.
How to check if cookies on PCs are enabled
- Click on the menu button (three horizon points) located at the top right of your browser window and select “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”.
- Locate the title “Data Protection” and select “Content Settings”
- Now the “Allow local data setting”
- Click the menu button located at the top right of your browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the “Data Protection” icon
- Click on “Cookies,” then select “allow sites to set cookies”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the “Settings” icon (which looks like a toothed wheel) at the top right of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click the “Data Protection”
- Make sure the Data Protection level is set to Medium or lower, which will allow cookies in your browser.
- Setting the protection above the environment will disable cookies.
How to check if cookies are enabled for devices that use the Mac operating system
Safari on OX X
- Click “Safari” at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Click on “Data Protection”
- Select “Allow from the websites I visit”
If you want to know how to stop websites from using cookies to remember which sites you visit, select the browser from the list. This will take you to the browser page where you can manage your cookies and site data:
If you change your cookie settings in your browser, your experience with us will not be monitored.
You can find information on checking and deleting cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/